I suggest you ...

Provide a way to create a link to an anchor

I can add a link in the draw.io diagram. However, the link dialog is not offering me the "advanced" option, which - on Confluence pages - serves to create a link to an anchor.
I'd like to create a link to an anchor on a Confluence page.

56 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Henning shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Charles St-Hilaire commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice to have capability to link a confluence page on a draw.io item (box, arrow, any stuff) .

Then from a draw io diagram we can land on a page describing the box we clicked on a draw.io diagram.

Or navigate in sub-diagram

Or link to the external-internet

To add this capability to draw.io will definitely improve user experience and bring draw.io a more competitive solution in software and system architecture documentation.

Happy Coding!

• Haris Hashim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also will be great if the link is accessible from outside of draw.io. I.e. just make into a normal HTML link.

For instance, I like to insert bookmark into Google Docs, copy the link and insert that link elsewhere. To access content at that bookmark, click that link elsewhere and another browser tab will be and display the content.

Since I am already logged in to my google account, that content in the document is accessible by me.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also show (using color, underline or something) that a field links to another page/file. For large data models this would be very handy!

Feature Requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base